Outsourcing is a practice where businesses collaborate with an outside company to get the services done. It is a great way for businesses to provide comprehensive support to valuable customers without having to allocate huge budgets or manpower.
The Benefits of Outsourcing:
- Businesses can control capital costs and thereby invest elsewhere
- Businesses can increase efficiency because all the expenses incurred from research, development, marketing, and distribution can be covered in the outsourcing company’s cost structure
Businesses can avoid hiring and training new staff, especially for short-term projects
Businesses can start new projects quickly because the outsourcing companies have the manpower to implement them instantly
- Businesses can cocoon themselves from the risks of changing government regulations, financial conditions, changing technology and so on
Listed below in detail are the 31 services that businesses should try outsourcing to save money.
Claim Processing Services:
Claim processing is a confusing, frustrating, and a time-consuming activity. Customers are looking for hassle-free claim settlement solutions with short waiting times- such as a personal assistant who understands claims in detail and provides end-to-end guidance to them.
Businesses must identify this as a gap and therefore, outsource claim processing services. These service providers build operational efficiency, reduce costs, and provide optimum customer satisfaction at cost-effective prices. Their experts are well-versed at receiving claims, checking for eligibility, identifying duplicate claims, verifying provider details, claim settlement, claim presentment and so on.
Another advantage of outsourcing claim processing is the fact that these customer service providers are experts in handling diverse type of claims as listed below:
- General insurance
- Property insurance
- Healthcare insurance
- Liability insurance
- Auto insurance
- Travel insurance
- Home insurance
There are more specific services that these claim processing services are capable of providing. Businesses must therefore realize that the quality of customer service determines claim processing efficiency and customer retention.
Product Information Services:
The service involves helping customers understand a product/service in detail — specifications, price, and so on. This goal of this process is to ensure that the callers have a complete understanding of the product/service they are enquiring about by the end of the call.
Companies must outsource their product information services to customer care providers because they follow a step-by-step process to approach the callers as listed below.
- They first collaborate with businesses to thoroughly understand the product
- Then, they develop familiarity with the product and gain experience and expertise in the same
- Finally, they start taking calls from customers and help them understand the product comprehensively
This well-planned approach ensures that the calls are focused and goal-oriented. They ensure driving home the benefits of using a product rather than the product itself. Besides, they employ a call monitoring system to track the quality of every call. Therefore, the customer satisfaction level is greatly improved greatly and the brand image is boosted by the end of the call.
Listed below are the few of the many industries these service providers cater to:
- Aerospace & Defence
- Consumer packaged goods
- Consumer good and services
- Capital markets
- Market research
- Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
- Retail & Ecommerce
3. Order Taking Services:
Order Taking service involves taking orders from customers, confirming the same, keeping the buyers informed about the progress of the order, and finally confirming once the order is delivered. Besides, the customer service providers intimate buyers in cases of delayed delivery, product unavailability, and so on.
The method provides customer service agents a chance to cross-sell and up-sell a company’s next-in-line products/services to customers, and thereby promote and drive sales.
When businesses outsource this service to the expert service providers, they carry out a wide variety of functions:
- They provide comprehensive information about the product to callers which include specifications, price, policies, and so on
- They ensure that the order number is entered into the CRM system, thereby ensuring quicker processing and delivery
- They also provide services such as return handling, provide technical support, and so on
- They are equipped to take orders through multiple channels such as telephone, e-mail, live chat, texts, web or mobile application, and so on
The customer service providers cater to a wide array of industries such as retail, online food delivery, online shopping, insurance, banking, cinemas, restaurants, NGOs and so on.
4. Virtual Receptionist Services:
Virtual Receptionist is an intelligent IVR setup that diverts the customer calls to the appropriate department automatically. Besides, the virtual receptionist is equipped to provide solutions to the customer 24/7, without human intervention. Brands, by employing this service, can track and monitor customer calls to provide a superior customer experience, and thereby boost brand loyalty.
Businesses must collaborate with experts to outsource virtual receptionist service because they offer the services listed below:
- Live call answering
- Call routing
- Outbound calling
- Message taking
- Order processing
- Administrative tasks
- Appointment reminders
- Multi-lingual support
Listed below are the benefits that further drive home the fact that businesses must outsource virtual receptionist services to experts:
- They employ experienced and specialized virtual receptionists
- They provide multilingual receptionist services
- They deliver assured cost savings of up to 40% – 50%
- They pick up about 90% of calls within 3 rings
- They have well-defined real-time reporting facilities
- They implement comprehensive quality monitoring
- They transfer live calls to the team in real-time
5. Medical Answering Services:
This type of service is employed to manage a caregiver’s customers such as scheduling appointments, clarifying doubts, and calling up doctors, thereby helping them handle large call volumes in an organized, hassle-free, and cost-effective manner.
By outsourcing this service to an experienced customer care team, they set up 24/7 emergency hotlines to provide help to those who need it the most. They filter every call based on the guidelines provided and relay information to the healthcare providers through emails, texts, and phone calls. Besides, they collect information from the patients and also respond to queries on insurance, billing, payment, or other important medical information.
Outsourcing medical answering services can reduce costs for the healthcare providers. This is because the customer care providers offer customized calling plans, which lets businesses pay only for the call duration.
To ensure services of the highest quality, the customer care representatives adhere to a pre-approved script, employ call quality monitoring tools and follow HIPAA compliance besides other protocols.
6. Phone Answering Services:
Customer service is a crucial factor for businesses to retain customers, add new customers, and importantly, drive the revenues exponentially. Phone calls is one of those ways to connect with the customers and offer sound customer service.
Studies reveal, brands that pick up calls and offer solutions to customers after office hours tend to have a greater impact on customer satisfaction levels. In addition, brands that handle more than one call at a time prove to have an edge over their competitors.
Today’s business world is fast-paced. So much that one call missed by a company could cost them a customer. The callers neither have time nor patience to wait in long queues. Therefore, brands must outsource their phone answering services to customer care providers.
Their agents represent the company, make customers feel that they’re talking to the company’s employee, understand their problems, provide them solutions, divert calls to the right representative if needed, and most importantly, be available to answer a call 24/7.
Besides offering 24/7 answering service, customer care agencies like ExpertCallers have a policy of answering calls within a specific number of rings — for instance, around 10 rings — to capture a potential client’s business before they move over to their competitors.
Also, the customer care centers are adept at answering calls in popular languages other than English such as Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, German, and so on.
7. Up-selling and Cross-selling Services:
One of the ways for brands to generate increased revenue is to utilize the up-scaling and cross-selling method. This involves choosing the right customers, waiting for the perfect time, and pitching a proposition at the right time. This approach ensures that the new products/services of companies get the much-needed promotion.
Outsourcing up-selling and cross-selling services to an expert is vital for the growth of a business as they yield the following benefits:
- They identify appropriate opportunities during a conversation to up-sell
- They train the staff of businesses to ensure that the collaboration is smooth and seamless
- They provide dynamic dashboards that display targets and achievements for individuals and teams throughout the day
- They design reward schemes for both individuals and teams to drive conversion rate
- They create a competitive environment to ensure that agents are keen to perform to their full potential
And what does this mean for your business?
- Round the clock service
- Highly experienced/bilingual personnel
- Increased productivity/sales
- Reduced operational expenses
- Best-in-class technology and infrastructure
8. 800 Answering Services:
Businesses can outsource their 800 answering service to experts to leverage their professionalism and cost-effectiveness. Besides, they offer toll free numbers, answered by professionals highly experienced in the art of dealing with callers representing the business. They can both answer on the company’s behalf or forward the call to a state-of-the-art messaging service as per needs.
Listed below are the types of 800 phone answering services provided by experts:
- Round-the-clock live call answering
- Call entry
- Operator dispatch
- Emergency dispatch
- Enquiry handling
- After-hours coverage
- Toll-free answering
- Order taking and fulfilment services
- Reservation and schedule management
- Overflow handling
- Holiday and temporary support
- Auto attendant and IVR
- Voicemail and Call back systems
- Event scheduling
- Emergency response
9. IVR Services:
An Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is a touchpoint for customers to interact with brands. The key here is to have an interactive voice menu that caters to specific customer needs and in the language of their choice. Besides, the IVR can be used to get access to database access, make call backs, facilitate scalability, and web integration. This is a highly cost-effective way to provide personalized customer satisfaction.
Brands must outsource their IVR services to a seasoned expert because their systems are designed to significantly reduce the cost of common phone calls to and from their company. They have all the right tools necessary to make every customer interaction meaningful.
The Benefits of Outsourcing IVR Services:
- They preserve context across channels
- They take a proactive outreach for notifications and reminders
- They adapt to each caller’s experience level
- They predict call intent based on recent transactions
10. Cold Calling Services:
It’s a form of telemarketing where a call service representative attempts to convince potential customers — with no previous interaction — to purchase a product or service.
Companies must outsource their cold calling services to seasoned providers in the domain because they start by defining the company’s market, investigate the business, and conduct lead-gen campaigns to capture potential prospects. Further, they write compelling calling scripts to attract customers.
Moreover, they handle both B2B to B2C appointments with potential customers. This enables the sales representatives to meet only the prospective leads, pitch the product to the buyer, and increase the revenue of the company.
11. Lead Generation Services:
The service is employed to help businesses identify the right prospects, and thereby maximize lead generation.
Brands must outsource lead generation services to experienced customer care providers because they use discretion and conviction to choose the right tactic for the right audience. By implementing a streamlined and systematic approach, the customer care centers provide comprehensive insights about a company’s targeted buyers, the right markets, offers to attract the right customers and so on. Therefore, by targeting only those segments of customers, brands can save time, money, and resources, and thereby increase the chances of conversions.
The customer care service providers handle cold calling services for both B2B and B2C companies.
Listed below are the services offered to companies:
- Multi-level marketing lead generation
- Automated sales lead generation
- Telemarketing sales lead generation
- Email lead generation
- Qualified sales lead generation
- Technology sales lead generation
- Call center lead generation
The customer care providers employ account-based marketing, which involves customized plans for a specific business type and their target audience. They use data analytics, market research, and behavioural and intent mapping to generate highly qualified leads. This method ensures that the customer journey is smooth and non-intrusive, thereby increasing the chances of boosting the company’s bottom lines.
They employ a two-step process to identify marketing qualification leads. The first step involves measuring their online engagement signalling intent. The second step includes asking highly targeted questions to prospects around the interest and intent to buy. By the end of the process, the highly relevant and sales-ready prospects are handed over to the sales team.
They use data solutions to target prospects according to job function, level, industry, and employee size, thereby ensuring to target the right audience.
12. Customer Satisfaction Surveys:
This method is employed to help companies identify the areas of improvement, thereby ensuring customer retention and increasing their customer base.
By outsourcing customer satisfaction surveys to the experts, businesses can leverage the wide array of services provided as mentioned below:
- They learn about customers’ intent in a specific product/service
- They measure the effectiveness of customer service and after-sales programs
- They provide data about product-related satisfaction and overall satisfaction
Besides, they also conduct surveys for employees to understand various aspects as listed below:
- Working conditions
- Recognition and rewards
- Policies and procedures
- Career development
- Overall satisfaction
The seasoned experts conduct customer satisfaction surveys in a step-by-step manner as illustrated below:
- They have deep conversations with a company to understand their goals
- Then, they create a survey to meet the brand’s aspirations
- They conduct a survey by handing out questionnaires through various ways to ensure maximum feedback collection
- Through Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR), the customer care centers convert the data in various requisite formats
- Finally, they analyse the data using state-of-the-art data mining and correlation techniques to interpret data, convert them into tables and graphs to help clients visualise the received data better
13. Customer Acquisition and Telesales Services:
This technique is carried to acquire new customers rapidly. Businesses must ensure that they outsource their customer acquisition and telesales services to an expert because they are quick to respond to strategic changes both before and during a marketing campaign. Besides, their sales cycles are driven to increase sales revenue and promote the business amongst customers and increase their satisfaction levels.
Listed below are a few benefits of outsourcing customer acquisition and telesales services to an expert:
- High and consistent contact quality
- Guaranteed increase in sales figures
- Marked rise in customer acquisition and retention rates
- About 30% to 40% reduction in operation costs
- Seamless integration with client’s CRM
- Automated quality management control systems that analyze all the conversations)
14. Appointment Setting Services:
Businesses can outsource appointment setting services and enjoy a wide array of services as listed below :
- B2B appointment setting
- B2C appointment setting
- B2B appointment scheduling for web conferences or demonstrations
- Lead generation appointment setting
- Executive appointment setting services
- Online appointment scheduling
- Conference registration programs
- Event registrations
- Telemarketing scripts and lists
Listed below are the benefits of outsourcing the appointment setting services:
- They implement well-defined processes driven by dedicated resources
- They ensure strict quality control processes to ensure qualified leads
- They ensure complete operational transparency
- They employ trained and experienced agents
- They offer timely communication with your sales team
- They conduct comprehensive business prospect research
- They generate advanced reporting
- They reduce operational costs
15. Database Development and Management Services:
By outsourcing their database development and management services to an established service provider, brands get access to a range of services as listed below:
- They design a personalized and well-defined database model specific to a business need and enable easy retrieval of information
- They seamlessly examine and validate information against available sources to ensure the authenticity of data
- They meticulously clean and standardise the database to make it consistent
- They augment the document management process by providing highly secure scanning and indexing solutions, which facilitates easy information archiving and retrieval
- They offer data abstraction solutions, which enables businesses to decontaminate business critical records and databases
- They make sure to remove repeated or duplicate information from databases
16. Direct Mail Follow-up Services:
Direct Mail Follow -up Service involves companies using direct mail follow-up to ensure that they get the best response to their campaigns.
Brands by outsourcing this service to seasoned service providers will get the benefits listed below:
- The cost per lead is reduced
- The rate of lead qualification is greatly increased
- They run highly focused and result-oriented campaigns
- They achieve greater number in short-term sales
Listed below are the key things that call center service providers do for the brands they collaborate with:
- They hold one-on-one conversations with customers to build familiarity and gain trust
- They remind the end-users regarding the email sent, thereby reinforcing the message
- They gather keys insights such as the lead’s keenness, challenges and timeframes to design campaigns accordingly
This process ensures that businesses are separated from the crowd. Besides, by combining direct mail with call center follow-ups, the response for a product is greatly boosted.
17. Market Intelligence Services:
This method is employed to measure the marketing steps taken by businesses accurately. The seasoned service providers conduct formal research to understand factors such as market conditions, potential prospects, competitors, suppliers, and sources to give the brands a detailed insight on current business trends, risks, and opportunities.
Besides, the seasoned service providers offer a range of marketing intelligence services such as:
- Competitive intelligence marketing: Thus includes determining factors such as Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis and modelling; competitor analysis; sentiment analysis; market size analysis; discounts and promotions research; distribution and supply chain analysis; pricing analysis and so on
- Market intelligence research: They provide extensive and valuable marketing insights for brands, thereby helping them make better decisions and boost revenues
- Online marketing intelligence: They collect data of users from smartphones, tablets, computers, and so on to determine their online behaviour, and share the insights with the brands
The market intelligence service provided by customer service experts ensures that businesses (irrespective of their size) get a better understanding of its market share and scope of market penetration.
18. Social Media Customer Support:
This is a channel for businesses to interact with their target audience through social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and so on. These online platforms can be used to increase referrals, build word-of-mouth; drive sales of products/services; get instant feedback; become a thought leader; drive traffic to websites and so on.
Companies can benefit greatly by outsourcing their social media management to experts. They manage a company’s engagement, moderation, analytics, and 24-hour support across the online media.
Listed below are the functions the experts perform on behalf of companies on social media:
- They acknowledge customers who provide response/feedback for a brand
- They instantly respond to a query about the brand’s product or service
- They amicably settle issues/complaints by frustrated customers
- They keep in touch with customers by replying to their reviews/feedback
- They get into a conversation with other brand’s content, which helps boost brand awareness
On the whole, businesses by outsourcing their social media management to customer care experts can handle their online reputation with ease.
19. Customer Service Representative:
The role of this representative is to interact with customers on behalf of an organization. They provide information regarding products/services, understand problems, provide solutions, and so on.
Businesses must outsource a customer service representative because they offer both inbound and outbound services. Their agents are highly skilled at answering calls and talking about the products/services in detail.
Besides, customer service agents employ the below aspects to ensure a great customer experience:
- Advanced voice and data communication systems
- Multi-channel support
- 24/7 answering service
- Call recording to improve quality
By partnering with a professional customer support company, brands are guaranteed transparency in operations; their operational costs are reduced by 50%; their large call volumes will be managed smoothly without compromise in quality; and their brand image is enhanced in the market.
20. E-mail Support Services:
This is one of the key channels of customer service, which involves handling customer queries through emails. Though this is an old technique to reach out to customers, studies reveal that its penetration rate is unquestionable — most of the customers prefer emails from a company.
Besides, e-mails are convenient, trusted, professional, and a cost-effective channel.
Businesses must outsource their email support services to experts because their highly trained staff provide personalized email support to customers round the clock. This practice ensures that companies get access to the below mentioned benefits:
- They offer customized email support packages
- They provide cost-effective services
- They are available 24x7x365
- They ensure guaranteed customer satisfaction levels
The service providers create, update, and provide domain-specific databases to customers. This ensures that the targeting is streamlined and the response is instant.
The e-mail support providers ensure utmost quality through constant monitoring mechanisms.
21. Chat Support:
Providing support/suggestions in real-time is one of the most engaging, effective ways to engage with a customer — from providing solutions to selling new products. This two-way communication system can be utilized as an effective marketing tool to convert casual browsers into buyers. In comparison to phone call support, live chat is comparatively cost-effective and affordable.
By collaborating with an experienced customer care provider, businesses get access to a wide range of web chat support services such as:
- Live operators
- Visitor initiated chat
- Technical support/troubleshooting
- Complaint enquiries/resolution
- Lead generation/follow-up chats
- Order management
- Bulking support
- Helpdesk support
Studies reveal that over 60% of customers prefer a website that offers live chat; they ensure that businesses build customer loyalty in real-time. Therefore, live chat service is a vital strategy for businesses for the reasons mentioned below:
- An increased number of users these days prefer (and expect) online chat support as part of customer service
- The live chat is convenient because users don’t have to dial a number, press buttons after buttons, and wait in queue to talk to an agent
Then, businesses must choose the right chat platform. Opting for an unsuitable platform could lead to decreased productivity and negatively impact customer satisfaction levels.
Expert customer care providers ensure that all the customer-facing features such as encryption, typing notification, font size, and page pushing are working perfectly. They also analyze the data security features and reporting capabilities including the transaction history, chat transcripts, and metrics. At the end of a chat session, they offer measuring and reporting capabilities to business owners.
22. Business Process as a Service Support (BPasS):
When businesses outsource their BPasS service to a leading service provider, they will get access to an array of services as listed below:
- BPasS Consultation and personalized services
- Customized cloud services
- Finance and accounting services
- Customer care and support
- Process automation with API based development of custom software
- Personalized business processes to suit specific requirements of client
- Other key BPaaS services such as clinical and sales process automation
- Business reporting and Digital Asset management services
By employing an expert to the job, businesses can get loads of benefits as written below:
- They customize the services as per the changing needs of the client
- They provide end-to-end encrypted networks and cloud services to secure and backup all business data
- They constantly provide upgrades and improvements
23. CATI Services:
Businesses can outsource their CATI services to experts to get access to a wide range of services as written below:
- Customer-satisfaction and employee assessment surveys
- Product use and development-based studies
- Market segmentation and buyer behaviour
- Event and conference feedback surveys
- New product development studies
- Market segmentation studies
- Advertising testing
- Buyer behaviour and need analysis
- Pricing research
- Event/conference feedback surveys
- Remote and rural studies
- Social, cultural and indigenous studies
- Data processing services
- Report and presentation services
Besides, the below benefits further prove that brands must outsource their CATI services to an expert because they:
- Provide well-researched, easy-to-understand questionnaires
- Provide expert interviewers
- Offer fast and unbeatable turnaround times
- Deliver assured data quality
- Offer a great pricing structure
24. CCTV Monitoring:
Security is a crucial need for businesses, irrespective of this size. Besides its application in securing confidential data, it is important to create a secure environment for the people in offices, malls, hospitals, educational institutions, and so on.
Most businesses employ security guards to man their spaces. However, ears and eyes can’t be provided across the vast expanse of brick-and-mortar setups. Therefore, it is imperative for CCTVs to be employed for sound security.
CCTV or Closed Circuit Television surveillance leverages IP technology to help businesses centralize the entire security management systems, and thereby control the security of an entire site from one control room.
Businesses must outsource CCTV surveillance systems because the surveillance providers offer a wide array of video monitoring services as listed below:
- They keep an eye on people and property and provide detailed reports, customized as per specific business demands
- They detect fire breakouts within a business setup, buzz the alarms, and ensure timely safety of its inhabitants
- They provide peace of mind to employees by creating a safe, secure work environment
- They keep check of the stock/inventory, and secure it from theft
- They offer gate-control systems, and thereby plug the gaps left by traditional security guards
- They verify the identity of individuals and prevent unauthorized access into business premises
- They actively monitor the vulnerable sections of the society, and respond to distress calls immediately
It is the process of contacting, understanding, and approaching the potential customers through phone calls, internet, or fax. It may involve a single phone call to assess intent and a follow-up calm to push a sale. A variety of techniques are employed to shortlist the potential customers, thereby increasing the chances of driving a sale. Telemarketing involves various activities such as surveying, appointment-setting, telesales, and database maintenance.
When businesses outsource their telemarketing service to a professional customer care service provider, they first start by understanding the brand and its objectives. Then, they build a relationship with the target audience by reaching out to them in various ways.
Listed below are the telemarketing services offered by customer care companies:
- Customer care
- Lead generation
- Appointment setting
- Lead Qualification
- Cross-selling and up-selling services
- Inbound and outbound telemarketing
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 technical support
Telemarketing service providers are efficient and flexible to respond to strategic changes both before and during a marketing campaign. Besides, they focus on increasing the sales revenue and also promoting the brand as better amongst its customers. The end goal is to increase the satisfaction levels of their customers.
26. Disaster Recovery Services:
This process involves the replication and hosting of physical or virtual servers to ensure that businesses continue to run under all types of adverse circumstances. By employing world-class infrastructure and end-to-end managed services, the critical business information can be recovered quickly and efficiently to minimize downtime and keep the business function smoothly.
Businesses must outsource to a professional customer care center that offer a range of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Services as listed below:
- Site Level Disaster Recovery Services for facilities exclusively reserved for the company
- State Level Disaster Recovery Services for providing additional seats in the same city or state
- National Level Disaster Recovery Services for providing additional seats in a different state or city
- Operations Disaster Recovery Services for the maintenance of disaster recovery centers
- Geography Disaster Recovery Services are based at the site, state or country level
- Cold Disaster Recovery Services involves shifting a call center to a second functioning center in the other city
- Hot Disaster Recovery Services are online ready-to-move-in for agents in case of an emergency and traffic can be redirected to it
- Warm Disaster Recovery Services involves installation of applications and redirecting WAN link to a different set up with computers and cabling
Besides, there are several other benefits that businesses will gain by outsourcing disaster recovery and business continuity services to an expert disaster recovery company, as listed below:
- They offer end-to-end solutions for disaster recovery, backup, and data storage, and thereby minimize the effects of disruption and ensure complete operational stability to businesses
- They seamlessly support the recovery of your critical systems
- They follow stringent practices and maintain standard operating procedures to reduce the risk of financial loss
- They help businesses meet legal and regulatory requirements without fail
Some of the other benefits of outsourcing are as listed below:
- Access to experienced and certified personnel on the job
- Promise of highly reliable data security and infrastructure
- Guarantee of highly cost-effective services
- Comfort of state-of-the-art hosting facilities
- Assurance of competent data backup/restore system
- Highly skilled and experienced technical, operational and administrative workforce
- Protection of Information Security protection (Firewall, IDS)
- High-end computers, peripherals, network connectivity, communications equipment
Businesses benefit greatly by partnering with disaster recovery service providers because they are highly skilled in eliminating those unprecedented factors that threaten their ability to provide uninterrupted critical services to customers.
27. Call Center Consulting Services:
Today, the expectations of a customer has grown multifold from the businesses they purchase a product/service from. Therefore, call center consulting is vital for businesses to exceed the buyers expectations in terms of customer service.
When businesses outsource their call center consulting service to an expert, they offer a range of services as listed below:
- Rapid Business Assessments
- Strategic Roadmaps
- Solution Assessments
- Customer Benefit Assessments
- Technical Health Checks
- Custom Consulting Services and many more
They follow a tried and tested process that delivers results almost every time. Listed below is a outline for reference:
- They work closely with clients to evaluate their operations and identify gaps and shortcomings in their current strategy
- Then, after the comprehensive assessment, they develop a plan to augment their current operations
- Their experts will analyse the staffing model to ensure that they meet the client’s business needs
- They also analyse the challenges, benefits, and risks associated with the modifications
- Finally, they create an implementation plan and develop a workflow that suits client’s unique business needs
Listed below are the benefits for businesses from outsourcing the call center consulting service:
- They bring in years of experience in contact center consulting to every project from strategy to planning to execution
- They employ proven techniques to offer process-driven, financially sound call center consulting solutions that are aligned with the brand’s’ goals
- They recommend actionable strategies to help businesses improve their project outcomes
28. Super Agent Services:
We’ve entered an era where customer satisfaction is top priority for businesses. Their buyers expect shorter resolution times and greater transparency. Therefore, call centers need to embrace technology trends such as mobile computing, analytics, AI, social networks, cloud computing, and so on to maximize effectiveness.
Businesses must ponder over the thought of outsourcing their super agent services to the experts because they handle their lead generation, cloud computing, telemarketing, fund raising, sales pitch, pledge generation, membership renewal, data collection, customer calls, and so on. They also assist brands with customer engagement to ensure productive conversations, and thereby meet business goals.
The super agent service providers help eradicate problems in call center churn by precisely understanding the customer requirements and behavior, and then curating pre-defined intelligent call flow mapping for the agents. Besides, these experts make sales and service pitch quicker and seamless to ensure an increase in customer satisfaction.
Listed below are the benefits for businesses from outsourcing super agent services to experts:
- They provide access to highly experienced call center agents with proven expertise in handling customers across business domains
- They provide intelligent call flow mapping to agents to ensure improved responses and enhanced customer satisfaction
- They ensure cost reduction due to reduced workload and decreased call rejection,
- They ensure enhanced security for the customers by maintaining privacy and confidentiality through a PCI DSS certified super-agent software
- They update customer information continuously through constant customer research to cater to their needs
- They ensure improved ROI by cutting down on unnecessary costs
- They increase productivity by achieving higher customer satisfaction and improving overall service efficiency
- They ensure comprehensive process improvement through regular call analysis, call measurements, and call monitoring
29. Bilingual Call Center Services:
This service is vital to ensure that businesses can reach out to audiences other than english speaking prospects with equal ease and confidence. Besides, to cater to the competitive needs of today’s business landscape, providing customer service in various languages is important.
Businesses must outsource bilingual call center service to professional service providers because they can process customer claims, set up appointments, collect customer information, and get the information in their preferred language.
Besides, they provide a wide range of other much-needed services such as:
- Product technical support
- IT Help Desk Support
- Appointment setting
- Payment collections
- Billing & payment support
- Order management support
- Sales support
- Warranty support
- Outbound service
Listed below are the benefits of outsourcing bilingual resources to professionals:
- They speak to customers in their language of choice
- They improve chances of reaching out to newer audiences
- They eliminate the chances of losing out on non-English speaking customers
- They ensure high customer satisfaction rate
- They improve efficiency in dealing with customers
- They bring down operational expenses
30. Helpdesk Support Services:
It is a service that provides information and support to customers about a brand’s products/services. Helpdesk support services can be provided through various channels such as toll-free numbers, websites, instant messaging, e-mail, and so on.
Brands must embrace the idea of outsourcing their helpdesk support services to an experts because their team delivers consistent and reliable support from start to finish, which includes all types and tiers of issue resolution — from simple sales questions to complex IT-related issues.
Professional help desk support service providers offer a range of services as listed below:
Customer Sales and Support Services
- Resolving Billing Issues
- Payment Support
- Sales Support
- Order Processing/Provisioning
Pre-sales Support Services
- Information Provision
- Order Management
- Customer Analysis
Managed Technical Help Desk Services
- Network Support
- Remote Network Services
- Remote Server Services
- Remote Infrastructure Services
Enterprise Technical Help Desk Services
- Knowledge Management
- Issue Resolutions
- Application Support
- Software Support
- Trouble Ticket Management
- Reporting & Decision Management
Post-sales Support Services
- Product Registration/Activation
- Network and Broadband Support
- Remote IT and Diagnostic Services
Hardware and Software Application Support
- Database Upgrades
- Installation/Configuration Support
- Technical Problem Resolution for Level 1,2,3
- Warranty Management
- Product Testing, Bug Fixing, and Patch Management
Technical Help Desk Services (Level 1 & 2)
- L1, L1.5 and L2 Tech Support Services
- Remote Diagnostic Services
- Set-up and Configuration
- Product Testing, Bug Fixing, and Patch Management
- Triage Support
- Service Pack and Database Upgrades
- Warranty Management/ RMA
- Engineer Dispatch Management
Listed below are the benefits of outsourcing helpdesk services to experts:
- They employ latest tools and technology
- They provide knowledge-based outsourcing services
- They ensure 24/7 customer support
- They make FAQs and knowledge databases available
- They use experienced and qualified staff
- They conduct regular customer care analysis and evaluations
- They provide cost-effective services
- They ensure 100% quality resolution
- They Improve employee productivity
- They guarantee response and resolution time
31. Remote IT Support Services:
It refers to a system that allows users to network from a remote location. This method ensures that the IT consultants can solve a problem without being physically present at the office. They can address customers problems remotely using remote access software.
When businesses outsource remote IT support services to experts, they offer Level 1 and Level 2 technical support call center operations to guarantee seamless and uninterrupted business operations. They employ a team of experts with specialized skills in networking, operating systems, databases, security, and application programming, to provide round-the-clock IT support services. They complement a brand’s existing services with remote support for IT requirements over multiple communication channels such as voice, e-mails, and live chat messages.
The experts provide a range of remote IT support services such as:
Setup & Install
- Microsoft Windows/Exchange Server, AD Domain Environment, SBS
- Microsoft DHS/DHCP Server & Configuration
- Group Policy Configuration & Server Migration
- Desktop and Laptop
- Desktop Application Software
- Printer and Peripherals
- Help Desk Services
- Server Deployment
- Break Fix Support
- Proactive Management
- Server Support
Incident based Support
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Small Business Server
- Server Monitoring
- Network Monitoring
- Website Monitoring
- Event Log Monitoring
- Boot up issues
- Online connectivity issues
- Bogged down by pop-ups
- Browser connection issues
- Virus removal
- System is slow or sluggish
- Addressing erratic system behaviour
- New software installation and set ups
- Formatting of the systems
- Data Retrieval
- Performance Tuning at regular interval
- Spyware/ Adware / Malware removal
- Boot up issues
- Online connectivity issues
- Bogged down by pop-ups.
- Internet Explorer connection issues.
- Virus removal.
- System is slow or sluggish.
- Addressing erratic system behavior.
- New software installation and set ups
- Formatting of the systems
- Data Retrieval
- Performance Tuning at regular interval
- Spyware/ Adware / Malware removal
Listed below are the benefits of outsourcing remote IT support services to experts:
- Reduction in costs by about 40%
- Round the clock service desk hours
- High rate of first-contact resolution
- Real-time monitoring & alerts
- Guaranteed response & resolution times
- On-demand ICT advice
- Self-service client service hub (desktop, mobile, web versions)
Every business owner wants the best for their customers; offer the best support; listen to their queries and fine tune processes to better suit their needs. Unfortunately, budget constraints and lack of manpower might be holding them back from offering these end-to-end solutions and support. With the power of outsourcing services, businesses both big and small can offload these critical duties to experts without having to go overboard in terms of expenses and time-management.
Looking for more information about a certain service? Reach out to the ExpertCallers team today.