10 Lead Generation Statistics You Need Pay Attention to This Year
Generating leads is a single most important objective of every marketer. Yet, only 1 out of 10 marketers manage to succeed in their endeavor. One of the major reasons for this is that they are fishing in the wrong pond. Here are few actionable stats that will help you know exactly where the customers are and what they are looking for to revamp your lead generation strategy.
Customers Want Personalization
- 56% of customers are more likely to do business with a company that offers personalized experience.
- 45% of online customers will buy more from sites offering personalized product recommendations.
- 41% of customers respond to ads that are targeted at their interests, rather than random ones.
This means: you have to make sure that your lead generation strategy is personalized and targeted towards the desired customers. By offering customized content and encouraging them to buy products based on previous buying behavior you’re more likely to increase your sales.
Customers are Active and Available Online this Holiday Season
- 60% of millennial shoppers will use their smartphone to shop this holiday season.
- 21% more customers will use social media channels to interact with retailers.
This means: 100’s and 1000’s of additional inbound messages via social media and other channels. But unfortunately, customers are made to wait for more than 24 hours to receive a reply via these channels, which is not acceptable. Hence make sure that you implement processes and have appropriate resource in place to improve response times, or risk losing your credibility in the eyes of the customers.
- Mobile advertising will see an increase of 45%.
- Internet advertising will witness a growth of 10%.
- 38% more marketing and lead generation professionals will be hired next year.
- Marketing analytics will witness additional 60% spending.
- 74% of online traffic will be video-based next year.
This means: you have put in additional effort to make sure that your business is accessible on multiple devices to generate more leads.
Well, now you know. So, what should you do about it? You can start by having a clear idea of where to begin and what you should do to generate leads. And in case you need any other assistance with regards to lead generation, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are an expert lead generating company with a rich history of helping global clientele build their fortunes in no time. Our aim is to help you get the most out of your marketing campaigns using proven lead generation techniques that are custom-built to meet your needs.
Contact us immediate and outsource your B2C and B2B lead generation requirements.